Tuesday 25 August 2015

Welcome!

 Hi guys, its smileyface here, and today i have decided to start a blog.
 You probably know me as a youtuber, with approx. 12 subs to this day.
But now, i am starting a blog that will be posted on daily
My official characters are:
A dark-grey-based bunny with black ears, and light grey moon pattern. Wearing a white-black headflower, black jamaaliday scarf, rare purple nonmember glove, and, if you look closely, a blue pirate sword. Green eyes.
She represents Moon in this blog.
A orange wolf with yellow underside and peach splotch pattern. Wearing rare mech angel wings, peach fox hat, and yellow lollipop necklace.
She represents Sun in this blog.
Remember the most important thing in this blog: I OWN NOTHING AT ALL. CREDIT GOES TO WILDWORKS AND NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS.
Comment safe.
Comment nice,
And enjoy this Blog!
Check out my
Youtube,
Google+
And maybe subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel. Here is the most recent video i made. Notice in this video I am not yet Sun nor Moon.
And check out my other SAMPLE video:
I am not
Sun nor Moon in this either.
ENJOY THIS BLOG, I WILL POST DAILY!
EITHER AS SUN
OR AS
MOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment