Sunday 30 August 2015

The New Diamond Challenge

 Hi jammers, it me, Sun. Wait a minute. MOON!!!!!!!! Moon posted too much. She thinks SHE can post more JUST because I posted more? Hmph! Anyway, did you hear about the NEW diamond challenge Sir Gilbert wrote about on the Daily Explorer, happening ONLY today?
 Click here to go to the page and enter the contest!
 The contest is to post 1-3 facts about kangaroos. You could win 5 diamonds! I think you need to add a picture to go with it, but it doesn't say to add one. I did though, here it is:












LIGHTNING STRIKES!!! HAI-YA!!!
 And me and Moon can't handle this by ourselves. We will be hiring two new writers called Cloud and Lightning! They will be posting in our absence.
 They won't be posting very often though because they have other blogs to edit under different names.
Anyway,
Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment