Sunday 30 August 2015

I DID IT!!!!!

 It's me Sun again. Moon has been so kind to let me post extra. So I finally entered the Artist Plaque Art Challenge Thing. These week's topic is your favourite emotes+ your favourite AJ adventure. Personally your favourite AJ adventure makes me feel to complicated.  Like HOW many details would be needed to complete THAT??! So i did the emoji one. My favourite emote? THAT HAMBURGER!!!
 Here's my entry. DON'T COPY IT OR I TELL ON YOU AND PHANTOMS WILL TAKE ALL YOUR BETAS!!!!
Hilarious right?
No, I didn't thinks so.
 Anyway, I was planning on making that wolf me, but i didn't have all the shades of orange with me :(
I think AJHQ choses the winning pictures either randomly or by how many pixels it has or something 0.0 WHO AGREES?!!
 And if you've won before, I am SO proud of you!! LOL, I sound like your ambassador or sumthin.
 But the cloud bubble looks like its coming out of the wolf's butt.
 Nupe.
 No...
 I already sent it to AJHQ so too late to fix it.
 Anyway, bye jammers!!! For the second time today, too!


1 comment: