Wednesday 26 August 2015

Steampunk Monocles are BACK!!!!!!! HAZAH!!!!!

WHAZZUP guys, its Sun here! And somehow AJHQ has managed to make somebody else's dream item come true(the amount of sarcasm about to make me explode). Good job, AJHQ. This will be useful.... SOOO useful(EXPLODES).
 Anyway, here is what it looks like:

















This is the default. There are plenty more colors but I am too lazy to count.







THE GRAY COLOR





THE PINK COLOR







THE GREEN COLOR WITH AN EYE 0.0







THE MAGENTA COLOR WITH AN EYE ._.






THE RED-GRAY COLOR WITH(THANKFULLY) NO EYES!!!!






THE RED-BLACK-WHITE COLOR WITH NO EYES ALSO!!! HOARAY FOR NO-EYES!!!!


 Okay, I have taken the time to count, and there are 7 colors in all, counting default.
 So i wonder how this looks on animals....






OHMIGOSH WHAT THE...???? And this picture is not mine, PLEASE give credit to Snowyclaw for this, and if you get angry, Snowyclaw, I'm sorry and I will remove this picture if you tell me to.

ANYWAY <: BYE my beautiful sunshines! I hope your forever smiling and happy and comment #teamsun for me and #teammoon for Moon! Okie, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment