Tuesday 25 August 2015

LYNXES ARE COMING TO JAMAA!!!!!!

 Hi guys, its Moon here! And yay! I get to post before Sun! This was from yesterday. Yes, I am aware that this is a rather old update. I promise i will be more prompt next time. So apparently, AJHQ has added yet ANOTHER kitty to the game,
No
NO AJHQ
WHYYYY.......
WE HAVE ENOUGH CATS
I dont have anything AGAINST cats though.
But seriously.
I am just
......
NO.
Anyway
Lynxes seem to be very puffy....









And they are quite cute, though. A step up from llamas, I would say.
Again, nothing AGAINST llamas. Personally I find them very swanky and lanky.
I do not know what i just said.
On a lighter note....
There seems to be a NEW adventure, called `Graham`s Workshop`.
Funny now, because i recall Scooter from AJSB(Animal Jam Sky Blog) suggested a den named this!
I do not see this Adventure turning into a den.
Mostly.
Because it is WAY to large.
Like really. One one-hundreth is basically a Small Den`s size compared to the Workshop.
And a brief switch to Lynxes. AJHQ, are you sure that isn`t.... supposed to be a BOBCAT.
For some strange reason i cant type the question mark.
It turns into
É
yeah. Very handy when writing Pokemon.
ANYWAYS,
Graham`s Workshop looks cool.
IT really does.
And also, the BACK-TO-SCHOOL PARTY. I can see this becoming a den.
YAY
FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIG!!!!!!!!!!
DEN!!!!!!!!!!!
OKAY!
BYE MY MOONFANS!




No comments:

Post a Comment